:: Misirlou :: :: Misirlou ::

wow

Sounds horrible on M-Audio DSM1 Pro Hi-Rez Studio Monitor, really need to lower the volume on everything, eq is horrible

InvertedScrotum responds:

M-Audio fucking sucks. You're a cheap piece of shit, buy better hardware.

[Qlimax Hardstyle] [Qlimax Hardstyle]

well..

You need to distort that lead more, do something more complex with that bassline, and add a minor controlled reverb, and look into using a maximizer to making that lead scream more and you'd be set.

Hathor Hardstyleeee Hathor Hardstyleeee

Good First

Since this is the first hardstyle attempt! Good work!

My Advice is that since this is hardstyle, that lead should have some more scream to it, not volume, but some strong compression, Look into Cakewalk Boost11.

That'll give you the desired Scream.

Good Work.

djhathor23 responds:

yea im still working on getting more vsts right now im working with nexus presets so not many to choose from lol but thanks for the info ill look into that cakewalk boost

Dry. [demo] Dry. [demo]

Ehhh

You got this off the Vengeance Club CD's so i don't see how you're going to do much with it.

A Vivid Dream (Full) A Vivid Dream (Full)

Could have been alot better

This could have been alot better, Your arp was ok, Would have done you good to add a more complex sort of bass to go with it, it seemed very plain, Then also if you would have played with some LFO's on your Instrument, like cutoff, and other stuff you could have done some nice automation effects.

If you need help PM me and we'll have a chat on an IM or some thing
You have FL?

UndergroundFantasy responds:

Yea i have FL8. I dont really have an IM program really... i just use email. My email is nightxxcrawler@gmail.com

Orange Rain Orange Rain

Cool

Beginning sounded like Psy Trance, constant rhythimic Bassline, Kick sounded ok, not perfect, It sounds like the mastering is perfect.

Good Job.

z75 - The Perfect Time z75 - The Perfect Time

I Like it

I Agree with Ethalyn, This is a very good actually, got to like those 8bit sounds with that bassline.

Good work.

Zooloo75 responds:

Thanks for the review, but whats with the 5?
You could've at least told me what was wrong with the song.

An Experiment (JVR) An Experiment (JVR)

Needs lots of work

Somehow remids me of Psy Trance, Needs lots of work, advice would be to Lower the volume down on the bells, hurts ears on bigger speakers.

Loudness is not everything, remember that.

Sidechain would be fun to play with on that bassline, don't know how, PM Me.

JAnonymityVR responds:

I was aware of that after putting it on my MP4 Player DX. Very first song, I just figured I'd save it bc it was my frist work. Thanks for the review!

Desert Theme (JVR) Desert Theme (JVR)

Terrible

Whether or not this song was meant as a joke from the author is unknown, I do agree that the song is very offbeat and horribly mixed.

Everyone starts at a different point, whether or not they suck is of no concern to anyone, nobody could say that when first beginning music they Owned. Instead, You should tell someone how to fix a track, that way they learn and not make the same mistakes.

You have a lot of work to do, But don't get discouraged, Once you get to a certain point, everything you worked so hard for will make it all worth it.

It was terrible, but we all start somewhere.

JAnonymityVR responds:

Your review doesn't tell me how to make it any better.

euphoric trancee,d,, euphoric trancee,d,,

What is that

What is that? It sounds like you tried to edit another song, Either that, or your mixing is Horrid, No offense, But is this a joke?

InvertedScrotum responds:

what the fuck do you mean faggot, i made this piece of shit so sukk mi cock